Invito TUTTI i partecipanti al raid di ieri sera a inviare il bug report delle valvole che si buggano. Più siamo prima ci ascoltano.
1. Create Fire of Smaug T2 85, entrate.
2. Scrivete in chat /bug -> compare la finestra del bug report. Se vi da errore chiudete e riscrivete /bug. Se vi chiede il login fatelo.
3. Complilate il bug report come segue:
A. What type of bug are you reporting?*
B. Please enter a short description of the bug:
|Valves in "Fires of Smaug" get bugged during fight and don't show the correct value of openness/closeness |
C. Please choose your platform:*
D. How often does this problem occur?*
E. Please describe the problem in detail:*
|At lease one pleyer during each fight, at some point go to a valve and declare he see it as "fully opened" while another player see the same valve to a different, LOWER and CORRECT value.
Both indicator and mouth openness are different between the two player, also clicking the valve to shut it down works "properly" removing 1 step on both players, so they keep seeing their previous value -1
F.Please give step-by-step instructions on how to recreate this problem. Please include as much detail as possible - this is the most important part of the bug report!
|This happens in different part of fight. I noticed that mainly happens when a player get "far away" from the valve while somone else use it. For example if a player go for the Fire Caller and then come back, or if somone go to a valve of the opposite side and then go back to the first valve.
Thise happened to me with valve upstairs on left side and upstairs on right side. I was bugged seeing them fully opened while it was instead on step 2 or 3
NB. nell'ultima parte ho scritto la mia esperienza, se volete mettere la vostra meglio , altrimenti eliminate le ultime 2 righe
4. Compilate gli ultimi campi con nome personaggio, razza, classe, livello ,server. Lasciate le coordinate preimpostate (che sono legate a dove vi trovate all'apertura del report)
5. Inviate (Submit Bug)
6. Ultimo ma non meno importante... pregate che lo leggano, lo capiscano e lo fixino xD